Delayed NGD thanks to FedEx and Photobucket

BSwmtJc.jpg
I was kinda expecting one less finger facing that FedEx truck.

Pearloid pick guard “makes” that guitar, IMHO. Really cool!

Pearl strikes again...looks great.

Can't say enough good things about the SS. I had one briefly but returned her as a more urgent guitar need arose. Since they are so damn consistent I'll definitely get one again. Best sounding triple single I've ever played. 2&4 are perfect. I have 2 Strats with jumbo 6100 frets that I really love to dig into - and even despite the much smaller frets the SS played like hot-buttered silk.
Do you have some NGDs to catch us all up on? :)

Looks great!

Golden Mesa is a great color, tried one at my local dealer over the summer. I’m still holding out for a maple fretboard though :rolleyes:

EDIT - just saw the post about Thomann advertising the maple board SS - oh schnitzel!

Figured maple boards are cool. I've been gigging this one with my band:

I has teh stuffz...too much. NGDs and resulting financial turmoil are what led to my self-imposed exile :(

That being said I'm still rockin' some sexy-a** stuff. I will prolly share soon...

I can relate. I did a substantial sell off last February to help facilitate early retirement for the Mrs. Went from 30 to 5. I'm back up to 15 :oops:

So despite Fed-bucket all came good. Congratulations Steve, your expression is priceless, enjoy the heck out of her!

Back