Decided to decorate my house a little (PRS content)

SwitchStance

I had this empty space coming up my stairs, so I thought id spruce it up a bit!
Let me know what you think :)

Desk1.jpg
Desk2.jpg

Isn't Iginla a Penguin now? You need an updated jersey. Not a big batman fan (Wolverine is my superhero). Lastly, what the hell are you doing keeping a beautiful PRS up on a small tabletop? Hope you don't have any cats, dogs or clumsy people around.

Isn't Iginla a Penguin now? You need an updated jersey. Not a big batman fan (Wolverine is my superhero). Lastly, what the hell are you doing keeping a beautiful PRS up on a small tabletop? Hope you don't have any cats, dogs or clumsy people around.

Former Penguin - they didn't have cap space to resign him, and he ended up signing with the Bruins. Now the Boston fans have to remember they no longer hate him because he chose to go to Pittsburgh.

Former Penguin - they didn't have cap space to resign him, and he ended up signing with the Bruins. Now the Boston fans have to remember they no longer hate him because he chose to go to Pittsburgh.

My son went to school in Boston and we saw a few Bruins games there. I don't think Boston fans will care much....all-star player with not too much baggage. It's not like as if A-Rod becoming a Red-Sox.

Never updating my Iginla Jersey, I only cheer for Calgary because I am born and raised here .. It's frustrating and sad being a Flames fan most of the time though. I dont have pets or children, my girlfriend lives on her own and so do I ... trust me, id put all that away!

What's the deal with the Batmobile? That's AWESOME!
It's from a company called Hot Toys .. They specialize in 1/6 scale action figures, they are extremely detailed, look very life like.

The batmobile is HUGE .. 39" long, 16" wide, 9" high
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batmobile-1989-version-hot-toys-901393/

Back