DECEMBER 2015 VAULT PHOTOS!

Well, we had the opportunity to add one more build to our December trip. Check out this Ziricote top that we were able to grab!

Custom 22 Semi-Hollow (no F hole)
Lightweight Mahogany body
Matching Ziricote headstock veneer, Koa tuner buttons
Koa 20th Anniversary birds with Paua outlines, Maple whisps
58/15 humbuckers
Stoptail with brass inserts, McCarty electronics

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

ok, now i am open to discussion, u guys do trades!!!!! Honestly if that was going to be a sc, i would be calling.

ok, now i am open to discussion, u guys do trades!!!!! Honestly if that was going to be a sc, i would be calling.
Not to tempt you or anything...but as of today..I can still make any changes you would want. Let me know!

Not to tempt you or anything...but as of today..I can still make any changes you would want. Let me know!
You are soooo evil Brian!!!!

Actually...I was thinking that top slab is pretty wide...it'd be a shame to cut so much of it off...is it big enough for a double neck?

You are soooo evil Brian!!!!

Actually...I was thinking that top slab is pretty wide...it'd be a shame to cut so much of it off...is it big enough for a double neck?
That depends...are you man enough to do a Doubleneck?

Well, we had the opportunity to add one more build to our December trip. Check out this Ziricote top that we were able to grab!

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

Wow!!!! The 3-d perspective cave ceiling thing going on in the top half of that blank is just stunning! I'd hang that on my wall as-is. Honestly, it's a shame to cut that away to make a guitar out of (never thought I'd hear myself saying that!!).

Back