Death in California

We’re told California is heaven...I mean Led Zep wrote a song about going there!
Maybe 50 years ago, but not now. Other than the weather, it's a rather crappy place to live. This, from someone looking to move out of California at the first opportunity.

OP,

It's because the guitar has certain metals or parts that are considered carcinogenic (nickel metal in high concentrations is considered carcinogenic) plus other things. The label is put there for residents of CA to be made aware of the potential hazard, not saying that your guitar can kill you in CA.

OP,

It's because the guitar has certain metals or parts that are considered carcinogenic (nickel metal in high concentrations is considered carcinogenic) plus other things. The label is put there for residents of CA to be made aware of the potential hazard, not saying that your guitar can kill you in CA.
Ah i see. Anything is carcinogenic is sufficient quantities and applied to the ‘correct’ area!

Are you as strict as can be? No wine gums?

Not anymore. I like to think of myself as a “fun” vegetarian now. Like, I’m not gonna get steak tacos or anything but, I’m also not gonna not get refried bean tacos and ask for a list of ingredients at a Mexican restaurant.

I just try my kinda best to kill the least amount of sh!t possible while maintaining some sense of enjoyment outta life.

Not anymore. I like to think of myself as a “fun” vegetarian now. Like, I’m not gonna get steak tacos or anything but, I’m also not gonna not get refried bean tacos and ask for a list of ingredients at a Mexican restaurant.

I just try my kinda best to kill the least amount of sh!t possible while maintaining some sense of enjoyment outta life.
G.D it, I want some fake tacos and Sanatabration II

If the cause of death on my death certificate reads "died with PRS" then I'll take it.

In other news, PRS announces that their guitars are no longer allowed south of the M4 due to reasons involving crop circles, cream teas and bad 1970s horror films. All offending articles must be handed in to the official representative of the PRS Acquisition Society for the South West of England. Please drop them off at my place on your way. But for God's sake take them out of the case first - those things are lethal apparently...

Why is there a label on my PRS guitar case saying my guitar will kill me in California? I assume that living in Yorkshire (UK) I’m unlikely to die.
California is full of special people. We’ll leave it at that.

Back