Dear Paul - please turn Andy Timmons!

I appreciate multitasking, like having your shoes shined while you’re asleep at a hotel, or getting your car washed while it’s getting a tune up, or getting a vasectomy while having your prostate removed.o_O Getting a speedy lift to the beautiful Lake Michigan shores while getting your pipes cleaned...what a value!

Plus if you’re lucky they probe you elsewhere and implant mind-control devices. Which, let’s face it, lets you off the hook when you buy a new PRS...

“Is that a new guitar?”

“Yes.”

“I thought you were done buying guitars.”

“The alien mind-control device made me do it.”

The web site where I do video lessons with Paul Gilbert just added several videos of a casual jam with Gilbert and Andy Timmons. Just the two of them, guitars and amps. They play together, talk about their music, and generally have a good time. They spend a lot of time playing Beatles songs, which they both love. They are both like human jukeboxes of rock music!

Well Paul might just as well turn Lari Basilio then.... :cool: Timmons has been a huge influence on Lari.
She 's able to coax some very melodic stuff out of that other brand's axes. And she seems to be a very nice person also. Just take the time and listen to some of her songs on youtube.

Back