Dear Paul - please turn Andy Timmons!

andy474x

Knows the Drill
What I wouldn’t give for an Andy Timmons rig made by PRS. I’m sure the guitar would be beyond fantastic, like a Silver Sky on steroids. And seduce him away from the JHS pedal into a Lonestar... not that it doesn’t sound “good,” or that the Lonestar isn’t a fantastic amp (for what it is), but IMO his tone was best with the Stilettos on Resolution. Get him a jangly clean amp with a big, bold midrangey lead channel...

Sorry dudes. Wednesday is my half day, and I get lunch at the brewery. Sometimes the stream of consciousness just has to flow!

What I wouldn’t give for an Andy Timmons rig made by PRS. I’m sure the guitar would be beyond fantastic, like a Silver Sky on steroids. And seduce him away from the JHS pedal into a Lonestar... not that it doesn’t sound “good,” or that the Lonestar isn’t a fantastic amp (for what it is), but IMO his tone was best with the Stilettos on Resolution. Get him a jangly clean amp with a big, bold midrangey lead channel...

Sorry dudes. Wednesday is my half day, and I get lunch at the brewery. Sometimes the stream of consciousness just has to flow!

Cheers to that plan! I love me some Andy T.!

11Top, my two boys, and I saw him in a small club in Indy a few years ago and it was spectacular. If it hadn’t been so late I would have waited in the merch line to pickup stuff, but I was wiped. Before the show, standing in the short line outside, AT came out and mingled with us. Sure, some of his home town family and friends were in the line behind us, but he’s just a great person. Agreed, he belongs with PRS but his loyalty to Ibanez/Mesa/JHS is one of his endearing qualities.

11Top, my two boys, and I saw him in a small club in Indy a few years ago and it was spectacular. If it hadn’t been so late I would have waited in the merch line to pickup stuff, but I was wiped. Before the show, standing in the short line outside, AT came out and mingled with us. Sure, some of his home town family and friends were in the line behind us, but he’s just a great person. Agreed, he belongs with PRS but his loyalty to Ibanez/Mesa/JHS is one of his endearing qualities.

and.......wait for it......

He’s a Hoosier.

and.......wait for it......

He’s a Hoosier.

One can only imagine all the bad stuff he must have done in a prior life to have been stuck in Indiana in this one.

Kidding. My dad was born into a Hoosier family, but he converted.

By aliens and taken to Michigan.
alien.jpg

It’s always fun to hang with aliens.
I appreciate multitasking, like having your shoes shined while you’re asleep at a hotel, or getting your car washed while it’s getting a tune up, or getting a vasectomy while having your prostate removed.o_O Getting a speedy lift to the beautiful Lake Michigan shores while getting your pipes cleaned...what a value!

Back