Dear Diary ...

Well, I had a date with the woman with the ginormous boobie's. Man, they are bigger than I remember. It went kinda middling. We got along, but no big spark. She left after the second set and said she would call me next week sometime ... like we all know how that goes (lol). Oh well, lately for me, when one door closes, another one opens.

Last edited:
Both of my grandfathers lived to be over 90. One was a fossil at 60, and the other was never an "old man," to the day he died. He was vital, happy, and enjoyed his life immensely. It helped that he remained financially successful, no doubt, although I don't think that was the source of his happiness.

People loved being around him. Most of his friends were a generation younger. He was a really vibrant human being.

I sometimes feel that the early 60s is when you decide which grandfather you're going to be. And I think it's a choice. I'm involved in that process myself.

Sometimes health screws up the plans.

You seem to be doing fine, though. ;)

Both of my grandfathers lived to be over 90. One was a fossil at 60, and the other was never an "old man," to the day he died. He was vital, happy, and enjoyed his life immensely. It helped that he remained financially successful, no doubt, although I don't think that was the source of his happiness.

People loved being around him. Most of his friends were a generation younger. He was a really vibrant human being.

I sometimes feel that the early 60s is when you decide which grandfather you're going to be. And I think it's a choice. I'm involved in that process myself.

Sometimes health screws up the plans.

You seem to be doing fine, though. ;)

Yes, I can't disagree.
Some people have the ability to age gracefully ... me, not so much.
My health is pretty decent, I'm far from rich and I'm far from destitute. I don't feel like an old man yet although I constantly whine about it. My big bugaboo that's screwing everything up is that I don't have any family left. I don't even have a legal next of kin. That is a struggle and can mess with your mind at times.

Last edited:
Back