Dear Bodia ..

Dear Bodia,

During this forced isolation many people are trying to discover their musical talents.

Is there a college that offers a degree in something like this?

Ab4ZZsq.png

I’m no expert on this, although I am willing to learn. Will they send me someplace special? ... but I think it depends on exactly what you are doing with that mic.

I can speak from experience. There is no college course/credit for this, and you don't have to go somewhere special to learn how to do it. I started doing this, without the microphone, when I was 8. :confused::eek::oops:

What can I say... works on 999/1000 people. More? Sure wish everyone was critical thinker (like you).

Most people just accept statements as facts when presented in the form of a question. People rarely stop to acknowledge that the question, itself, is both leading an fundamentally incorrect. Just ask mainstream media (for either team).
I just like math!

There was approximately 100 years ago, a French artiste named “Le petomaine” who could trumpet tunes from his nether region. He actually had a career and gave performances. Time for google, people. Is this then, a modern incarnation of a treasured French legend?

Trying to decide which is the most disturbing. Is it that you even know about this guy? Or, that you called him a "tresured legend? o_O:eek:

But, those French... you know... :p

What can I say... works on 999/1000 people. More? Sure wish everyone was critical thinker (like you).

Most people just accept statements as facts when presented in the form of a question. People rarely stop to acknowledge that the question, itself, is both leading an fundamentally incorrect. Just ask mainstream media (for either team).

I did something like this once at a soccer game I refereed. The way they paid us didn't allow for exact change for the two sides - me and a kid about 16 or 17. I think we were supposed to get something like $35, and we had all $20s to sort it out. The kid had some smaller bills, so I did something like, "Okay, you take these two 20s and give me the $10. Then I'll owe you $5, so give me back a $20 and I'll give you a $10 and a $5, then you give me the other $20 back and I'll give you the first $20 and take the $10..." until I had almost all his money. The other guy looked at him and said, "How long are you going to let him do this to you? If this goes on, you're going to have to go to an ATM."

I'm sorry, but this is the "Dear Bodia" thread. You'll need to pose that in the form of a question, like they do on Jeopardy.

Example: "I'll take "What Left a Hole In Bodia's Underpants" for $500, Alex."

What is a Sergio taco?

What is that picture of Julie Bowen in the fantasy sequence in 'Happy Gilmore'? (In this scenario, DTR has borrowed a pair of Bodia's underpants. It's not up to me to explain why.)

My wife says I'm too critical sometimes. Does this count?

Uh wait, I didn't do that correctly...

Dear Bodia, my wife says I'm too critical sometimes. Does this make me a critical thinker? Or just critical? Is there a difference?
Sorry, HC, if it's coming from the Mrs, it means you're too critical. Time to lighten up, Frances :p

Back