Dear Bodia ..

Dear Bodia I keep looking at a PRS wraparound bridge with brass inserts. What shoes would be the best match?
Duh.....these......

rasXGu3.jpg

PS will the core studs fit the SE?
Negative Ghost Rider. Metric studs in the SE. You can use the bridge, but the screws and studs are Imperial, cuz we're still old fashioned on this side of the pond. You could go MannMade 2300. You can order that with either Imperial or Metric studs.

Negative Ghost Rider. Metric studs in the SE. You can use the bridge, but the screws and studs are Imperial, cuz we're still old fashioned on this side of the pond. You could go MannMade 2300. You can order that with either Imperial or Metric studs.

Hmmm. Different shoes?

He seems to be out of stock :(

I think @bodia limits his “relationship advice” to which shoes would go best with a specific guitar.

Yes, it's always nice when someone stays in their area of expertise when handing out advice. Some here are known for handing out advice on subjects they barely understand. Ok, that's only me, but still.

No, the two are not related. Sell them and buy a Santana, or start a bonfire. Remember, I was right about the Archon, and the Atma. Don't doubt me now. :D

Do I have to choose between the Santana and the bonfire? I'd probably enjoy both. I don't want to overdo it though.

Do I have to choose between the Santana and the bonfire? I'd probably enjoy both. I don't want to overdo it though.

Well, you'd be better off trading those "other" guitars in on the Santana. But, if you want to go all cash on the Santana and still burn the "other" guitars. that's your call. :p

Back