Dear Bodia ..

Tucson Thump

Mint Heavy Relic
I'm writing to you for advice.

My 594 DC Soapbar has become jealous after feeling neglected. Ever since picking up a McCarty WL Trem and making it my own my Soapbar has been crying in its case, lathering over the lack of appreciation. I tell the Soapbar it still has a very special place in my heart, but when it hears me talk to the McCarty Trem and ooh and aahh over those notes it must be like sticking a pick in between its unwound strings.

I want to stay friends with everyone. What should I do?

Looking for Harmonics in Tucson

Dear Bodia,

I have some very nice guitars that I just don’t play any more. I keep saying That I am going to sell them, but i just don’t do it. Do I have a problem? Is there a program for this? I used to have a hard time breaking up with girls. Are the two things related?

That’s like getting two ferrets and wondering why your friends don’t come by anymore. :p
dudeandferret.jpg

I'm writing to you for advice.

My 594 DC Soapbar has become jealous after feeling neglected. Ever since picking up a McCarty WL Trem and making it my own my Soapbar has been crying in its case, lathering over the lack of appreciation. I tell the Soapbar it still has a very special place in my heart, but when it hears me talk to the McCarty Trem and ooh and aahh over those notes it must be like sticking a pick in between its unwound strings.

I want to stay friends with everyone. What should I do?

Looking for Harmonics in Tucson
The answer is so obvious......buy something Santana shaped. Once you find out what you've been missing, your Soapie won't feel as bad. It'll have the McTrem to keep it company :p

Dear Bodia,

I have some very nice guitars that I just don’t play any more. I keep saying That I am going to sell them, but i just don’t do it. Do I have a problem? Is there a program for this? I used to have a hard time breaking up with girls. Are the two things related?
No, the two are not related. Sell them and buy a Santana, or start a bonfire. Remember, I was right about the Archon, and the Atma. Don't doubt me now. :D

Dear Bodia
I have recently let a Telecaster and a Les Paul take residence on my wall.
I am feeling a bit dirty.
Will I get over this.
( and when are You and Sergio , Brian Coming over )

That’s like getting two ferrets and wondering why your friends don’t come by anymore. :p

You'd better get over it! Sergio is right on the money. Lose the ferrets.........

Back