Dc3 owners modding experience

I can relate ;)

I guess I didnt realize that PRS GAS was quite that powerful. Wow. Its kinda scary. Lol.

So is there a certain place that folks here list their GAS casualties or is it just the usual places like the Bay and the Verb?

Does anyone know where to get dc3 pickups from? Any left over from a mod on around here?

Does anyone know if the dc3 pickups are all the same spec, so you could swap the neck and bridge over for example. I'm buying two dc3s to borrow some pickups in order to make a 513 style guitar.

If you end up with a DC3 with little or no electronics let me know I would be interested in it :)

I did this to an NF-3 now sporting a pair of 59/09s and a PRS Vintage rails in the center. :)
Same cutouts as the DC3 I sometimes think of getting a DC3 to mod as I have an extra pick guard from this build

IMG_2671 by
IMG_2672 by

IMG_2535 by
35895376186_7a54dddd9c_o.jpg
IMG_2677 by
IMG_2736 by
Still have the pick guard available?

It will be next week, so a sad abandoned dc3 body will be looking for a loving home.

Wait! No! I meant keep the sunburst! Sunburst is the best! Everybody wants sunburst, it's what all the cool guys play.

....and then one of y'all gets the seafoam body, trade it to me for my sunburst one so you can be cool.

Wait! No! I meant keep the sunburst! Sunburst is the best! Everybody wants sunburst, it's what all the cool guys play.

....and then one of y'all gets the seafoam body, trade it to me for my sunburst one so you can be cool.

Nice try!

Back