Day’s of the Week Santana’s.

Some of these, you've seen before, but probably not all of them.
Mrs doesn't allow any plastic on a guitar
CK_829BackNeckFigureAAA.jpeg

There was no way of knowing from the neck blank how much detail would show when it was finished.
CK_833BackHeadstockDetailAAA.jpeg

And never doubt how the Private Stock team can tie in details.
CK_837HornToSap.jpeg

And the sap in the neck deserves a good look
CK_844HealSapDetail.jpeg

Happy Wednesday.

Yuck! Why an earth would you choose timber like this?!

;):p

For reasons unknown, someone poached it and threw it on a Facebook PRS group as an example of hideous.

That group has some of the dumbest and most impolite bunch of MFers that ever walked the face of the earth. They act like experts, but don't know jack squat. On top of that, many of them love to voice their disapproval on someone else's pride and joy. I try not to add posts to their threads any more than I feel compelled to (Sometimes I just can't help myself :mad:). Why that group's moderators allow things to tarnish the image, I'll never understand (and trust me, I've asked them).

Peter, that is one of the best tops I have ever seen come from the library. The only reason you have it is because I wasn't there to steal if from you. ;) And, that neck...........................grand slam, buddy.

Last edited:
Glorious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe we haven't had Santana Fest yet!

Booooogggggiiiiiieeeeee!!;)

That group has some of the dumbest and most impolite bunch of MFers that ever walked the face of the earth. They act like experts, but don't know jack squat. On top of that, many of them love to voice their disapproval on someone else's pride and joy. I try not to add posts to their threads any more than I feel compelled to (Sometimes I just can't help myself :mad:). Why that group's moderators allow things to tarnish the image, I'll never understand (and trust me, I've asked them).

Peter, that is one of the best tops I have ever seen come from the library. The only reason you have it is because I wasn't there to steal if from you. ;) And, that neck...........................grand slam, buddy.

That is why I’m here and one place else. I detach myself from abrasive behaviour. I deal with enough of that at work!

You seen this picture before. For reasons unknown, someone poached it and threw it on a Facebook PRS group as an example of hideous. Juju is a much better guitar than they can imagine.
CK_845Top.jpeg

When I first touched the finished product, I was amazed at how it came out.
CK_09PShowsGuitarTop.JPG

I mean, its a happy face guitar.
CK_801PShowingGuitarBackAndSapAAA.jpeg

My father sh!t his pants when I showed him this. He’s hard to impress.

You seen this picture before. For reasons unknown, someone poached it and threw it on a Facebook PRS group as an example of hideous. Juju is a much better guitar than they can imagine.
CK_845Top.jpeg

When I first touched the finished product, I was amazed at how it came out.
CK_09PShowsGuitarTop.JPG

I mean, its a happy face guitar.
CK_801PShowingGuitarBackAndSapAAA.jpeg
There’s actually a heart shape right at the center!

I recognize the Bahama Mama Mk II one - I nearly bought it before I got the SCT model a year later. What a killer run that was. Mr. Moss was the man with the vision and the plan!
Eagle eye my friend! Yes agree, they lost some mojo when he left. The pale blue one has a pernambuco neck.

Eagle eye my friend! Yes agree, they lost some mojo when he left. The pale blue one has a pernambuco neck.
Of all the Pernie PRS produced, I think you and Jay must have like 90% of the supply :D

Back