Day’s of the Week Santana’s.

Friday: Payday.

All eyes are on you, the whispers and stares you get from the lobby to your office have a more pronounced feeling of respect... subservience... of fear...

2017 SE Santana (Sweetwater Satin Limited)
RoiQXUV.jpg

Harry passed away shortly after your visit yesterday. They say that upon your deathbed you achieve total consciousness, all you know is upon Harry’s, your conscience was totally alleviated.

bzUxUjk.jpg

You were asked to represent the company at the funeral for Harry, his family decided it best to have a quick and private burial, before the news of his alleged involvement in criminal activities came to surface...

7ZYhALx.jpg

..and only hours after your boss and his daughter were arrested today on charges of conspiracy to commit fraud and embezzlement.

bzUxUjk.jpg

So your presence in the conference room with the board of directors fills the office with an atmosphere with trepidation.

a6sji2J.jpg

You’re seen signing papers followed by shaking hands like a boss. You lock eyes with Jeff as your hand hits the doorknobs, his gaze breaks and moves downwards while his fingers reach up and massage the bridge of his nose.

PstKM70.jpg

The company is under your control.

Nh5BafY.jpg

And for some, the writing is on the wall.

upB8bH5.jpg

Who wears a black suit and tie? A servant, a killer, or a mourner? Is he a groom, a priest, or a socialite? The answer of course is: Yes, for you are the Untamed.

Last edited:
Also, what are those tuners? I didn't realize there were wing locks with the different screw pattern!

They’re Phase 1.3 tuners. There are actually (at least) three different kinds of winged tuners made by three (I believe) different manufacturers.

Not according to the Beatles.
And I’m pretty sure Sergio wouldn’t want to be one upped by the Beatles.

They’re heretics.

Wow..... I was away on a fishing vacation and miss this fabulous thread! Very imaginative and entertaining thread with awesome pics and replies. I’m late to the party but want to say Well Done !

Back