Day’s of the Week Santana’s.

Wednesday: the middle of the workweek and a low point for most, but not for you. For you it’s the paramount, because you are a champion among men!

Drinks with the boss paid off, you’ve been invited duck hunting this morning. You’ll need something sporty, utilitarian, and orange so other sportsmen don’t mistake you for a soulless and weak animal that only lives for your enjoyment. Something like this Santana variant: a 2008 Mira.

jifGi4g.jpg

Yeah, birds would not be an ideal choice today for obvious reasons. Safety first.

0WE9Tdj.jpg

Honestly, you could have wrestled the tree with your bare hands and expertly carved the pick guard and knobs yourself, but your time is much too valuable.

UHuRdmE.jpg

Much like the flask filled with 20 yr old Scotch that you’re drinking from, your pickups are etched. You’re worth the very best.

Gro2vJ2.jpg

If you look close enough you can see that even your weapon sweats from intimidation of your virility.

Y8r1BSr.jpg

Harry, the head of your department, caught a bad break today. He foolishly walked into the line of fire after your boss saw a flock of hooded mergansers.

You seemed fairly agreeable with that assessment in the initial report that was made to the police, and your boss was pleased.

You head home late again, but eager to shower and be with your family. Only two days until the weekend.

Last edited:
Erm... nope... You'd probably need to be a Canadian... and old to remember this...:confused:

Bwahahahaha!!!!!

Recorded soon after the short period in music history when there was a “Jackson Six” and prior to “Alvin and the Chipmunk” voice-over work!

Wednesday: the middle of the workweek and a low point for most, but not for you. For you it’s the paramount, because you are a champion among men!

Drinks with the boss paid off, you’ve been invited duck hunting this morning. You’ll need something sporty, utilitarian, and orange so other sportsmen don’t mistake you for a soulless and weak animal that only lives for your enjoyment. Something like this Santana variant: a 2008 Mira.

jifGi4g.jpg

Yeah, birds would not be an ideal choice today for obvious reasons. Safety first.

0WE9Tdj.jpg

Honestly, you could have wrestled the tree with your bare hands and expertly carved the pick guard and knobs yourself, but your time is much too valuable.

UHuRdmE.jpg

Much like the flask filled with 20 yr old Scotch that you’re drinking from, your pickups are etched. You’re worth the very best.

Gro2vJ2.jpg

If you look close enough you can see that even your weapon sweats from intimidation of your virility.

Y8r1BSr.jpg

Harry, the head of your department, caught a bad break today. He foolishly walked into the line of fire after your boss saw a flock of hooded mergansers.

You seemed fairly agreeable with that assessment in the initial report that was made to the police, and your boss was pleased.

You head home late again, but eager to shower and be with your family. Only two days until the weekend.

Very sexy! Mr dB your photo skills are out of the park!

Any pics of the car? I've always had a thing for old Ponchos.

I’ll see if I can find one! Mine was red with a black “deluxe” interior with the vinyl seats that burned your thighs on a hot day, those redline Firestone tires, and -yuck - the hubcaps instead of the wheels that looked like mags. I spent every cent I had saved from band gigs and summer jobs on it.

The big deal was the GTO engine they stuffed into it. I got a good deal because it was a ‘68 and the ‘69s had already been out for a while, so I didn’t care about the hubcaps. It had an automatic, but I was ok with that at the time. It was a very fast car in a straight line.

Words, not images.

Because I ain't got no Santana. Might have tried one last Experience, but somebody beat me to the sparkly gem on Brian's table. (But the 594s would have probably won out anyway.)

I’ll see if I can find one! Mine was red with a black “deluxe” interior with the vinyl seats that burned your thighs on a hot day, those redline Firestone tires, and -yuck - the hubcaps instead of the wheels that looked like mags. I spent every cent I had saved from band gigs and summer jobs on it.

The big deal was the GTO engine they stuffed into it. I got a good deal because it was a ‘68 and the ‘69s had already been out for a while, so I didn’t care about the hubcaps. It had an automatic, but I was ok with that at the time. It was a very fast car in a straight line.

Back in the early 80's in high school I had 2 buddy's that both had 69 400 'Birds. One was a Carousel Red convertible with the Parchment (white) interior and it was loaded to the gills with power everything. Looking back, that car was probably pretty rare with all of those options and worth a few bucks today. Last time I saw it was when he sold it and it was driven away on a flatbed. My other buddy's 400 was always in primer and was more of a stipper with just the 400 and an auto trans, but it was a blast to drive!

Back