Day’s of the Week Santana’s.

those were the days
cream-white-room-polydor-6.jpg

I’m so heavily digging the boots and Baker’s jacket.

Phenomenal stuff, Mr. Serg! I hadn’t seen those awesome looking specimens, either!

I posted NGDs when you weren’t lookin’.

So far for me, the 2015 is the leader in the club house. That is the hotness!

Yeah, it’s a spectacular looking guitar. That second shot I posted makes me wanna buy it all over again.

UuM940Z.jpg

Now I got your fingerprint. I'm gonna make one of those little fake prints and use it to do nefarious things!

Oh, that’s not a fingerprint. :rolleyes::eek:

I parked the Firebird 400 I bought with my band earnings and walked into the old house my friends rented that year. The place reeked of pot. I took that as a good sign. One of my friends was lying on the floor with his head inches between two hi fi loudspeakers set up like headphones. The music was very loud.

“What music is this?”

He didn’t hear me. I nudged him with the toe of my Clark’s Desert Boot. He looked up, red-eyed, smiling.

“What are we listening to, it’s hip,” I yelled.

He handed me the black and white album cover that was on the floor next to him, and went back to his reverie. There was a drawing of a lion, and the word, ‘Santana’. “New band,” he shouted. “You should hear it like this!”

‘Jingo’ was playing at what seemed like 130 db

“I’ll pass on that,” I said. But I went straight to the record store and bought the album.

“Too bad I can’t get a guitar with this guy Santana’s signature OM symbol on it,” I said, listening to the record. My stereo was cranked so loud that puffs of smoke seemed to be coming out of the speakers. Might have been the incense.

“Talk to me in 16 years,” said my young friend Paul.

Last edited:
I parked the Firebird 400 I bought with my band earnings and walked into the old house my friends rented that year. The place reeked of pot. I took that as a good sign. One of my friends was lying on the floor with his head inches between two hi fi loudspeakers set up like headphones. The music was very loud.

“What music is this?”

He didn’t hear me. I nudged him with the toe of my Clark’s Desert Boot. He looked up, red-eyed, smiling.

He handed me the black and white album cover that was on the floor next to him, and went back to his reverie. There was a drawing of a lion, and the word, ‘Santana’. “New band,” he shouted. “You should hear it like this!”

“I’ll pass on that,” I said. But I went straight to the record store and bought the album.

“Too bad I can’t get a guitar with this guy Santana’s signature OM symbol on it,” I said, listening to the record. My stereo was cranked so loud that puffs of smoke were coming out of the speakers.

Summer of ‘69?

“What music is this?”

“Too bad I can’t get a guitar with this guy Santana’s signature OM symbol on it,” I said, listening to the record. My stereo was cranked so loud that puffs of smoke seemed to be coming out of the speakers. Might have been the incense.

Now I so understand the purple velvet jacket and snakeskin boot appreciation.

Back