Day’s of the Week Santana’s.

Allow me. I got this on a Tuesday. Mrs bought it on Saturday because she thought it was the best guitar ever, but she was willing to avoid taxes by shipping it to the next state. In keeping with the Westie theme:
CK_154BabyDragonBack.JPG

I show this view with some regularity, because I like it. Dragon, quilt, I mean does it get better?
CK_151BabyDragonDetail.JPG

But you don't really get a clear picture how nice the hardware looks.
CK_045BabyDragonSilver.JPG

It lives here
CK_554SimpleWallEastBodies.JPG

and gets played something like this
CK_RightHandOverBabyDragon.JPG

Thanks for the kind words, guys. It’s a busy day at the office today but I’ll have Tuesday up at some point.

Allow me. I got this on a Tuesday. Mrs bought it on Saturday because she thought it was the best guitar ever, but she was willing to avoid taxes by shipping it to the next state. In keeping with the Westie theme:
CK_154BabyDragonBack.JPG

I show this view with some regularity, because I like it. Dragon, quilt, I mean does it get better?

It lives here

Man, that’s my second favorite Westie evar!

CK_154BabyDragonBack.JPG

It lives here

Dude.....I think I just peed a littleo_O. It's, it's, it's GLORIOUS! That baby dragon on that killer backdrop... it's just too much...I just can't handle that kind of awesome.:confused:

Tuesday: Lookin’ good and feelin’ nice! Time to bring it.

2015 Santana, sex on six strings, a high performance machine for a high performing professional. So what if people call you a narcissist? You didn’t get to be so great by accident, and I mean, you’re not the only one that can’t help but stop and look at how built you are. With a body like this you’re damn well sure not gonna not show off a little... if you got it, flaunt it.

rmTsgRY.jpg

Look at that face, women want you and men want to be you (or is that the other way around? Who cares?) Your pinstripes have cost more live’s than a gangster’s.

fOwJyIz.jpg

Teeth like a newscaster and skin so smooth moisturizer rubs you in.

EX9CdJY.jpg

Closing deals like clockwork.

jHHbeEH.jpg

The country club only lets in a certain type of individual. You may be “new money” and your Audi is a lease, but that doesn’t stop you from mingling with the upper echelon and hitting the links as a probationary member. After all you have the required credentials.

UuM940Z.jpg

You’ve got the kinda overconfidence that you don’t even cover up in the locker room. Nope, you put your foot up on the bench after a shower and drip dry while trying to make eye contact with the Investment Banker who’s frantically tying their shoes and looking for their valet slip.

xdGL2zx.jpg

You watch the sun begin to set on another day. You’re not in any hurry to get home to your wife and kids, after all you’re a very important man, and their wants and needs for your affection are inconsequential when your boss offers to buy you another round.

kS4qkFy.jpg

Tuesday: Lookin’ good and feelin’ nice! Time to bring it.

2015 Santana, sex on six strings, a high performance machine for a high performing professional. So what if people call you a narcissist? You didn’t get to be so great by accident, and I mean, you’re not the only one that can’t help but stop and look at how built you are. With a body like this you’re damn well sure not gonna not show off a little... if you got it, flaunt it.

rmTsgRY.jpg

Look at that face, women want you and men want to be you (or is that the other way around? Who cares?) Your pinstripes have cost more live’s than a gangster’s.

fOwJyIz.jpg

Teeth like a newscaster and skin so smooth moisturizer rubs you in.

EX9CdJY.jpg

Closing deals like clockwork.

jHHbeEH.jpg

The country club only lets in a certain type of individual. You may be “new money” and your Audi is a lease, but that doesn’t stop you from mingling with the upper echelon and hitting the links as a probationary member. After all you have the required credentials.

UuM940Z.jpg

You’ve got the kinda overconfidence that you don’t even cover up in the locker room. Nope, you put your foot up on the bench after a shower and drip dry while trying to make eye contact with the Investment Banker who’s frantically tying their shoes and looking for their valet slip.

xdGL2zx.jpg

You watch the sun begin to set on another day. You’re not in any hurry to get home to your wife and kids, after all you’re a very important man, and their wants and needs for your affection are inconsequential when your boss offers to buy you another round.

kS4qkFy.jpg

Man...Does anyone else feel the sudden urge to smoke a ciggerette and take a shower after reading these? Asking for a friend....he feels dirty.:oops:

THAT Santana is special. Is that from the Bodia Collection, sans shoes?

It’s from the @Rider1260 collection.

I think I like the BS fantasy stories more than the guitar pics:p

I think...:confused:

Maybe not:cool:

I’m going for a Bob Guccione type narrative. I figure people will read the text as much as a 70’s Penthouse magazine while mostly looking at the pictures, so I’m writing for a certain demographic.

so two guitars together tomorrow? with stiff silk taffeta and long strings of pearls?

It’s from the @Rider1260 collection.

I’m going for a Bob Guccione type narrative. I figure people will read the text as much as a 70’s Penthouse magazine while mostly looking at the pictures, so I’m writing for a certain demographic.

Back