Dave's Guitars - SEs and S2s constantly showing up

I`ve always believed that the best stuff goes to the trade shows. Put your best foot forward in public. They might have a scratch or dent, but there`s a reason they went to the show.

Exactly why I pounced on the one I did. I think it might actually be the guitar I noodled on at the Tacoma Guitar Show (and liked very much!) just before the Core 594 was announced. That was when there were rumors of a demo floating around the country. So when I saw it I gasped a little because it was a unicorn at the time.

I'm not sure that the Brotherhood of pimps and badass mofo`s would allow you to show up in a CRV. You may lose your membership card on this one. We`ll keep it on the down low.

I'm not sure that the Brotherhood of pimps and badass mofo`s would allow you to show up in a CRV. You may lose your membership card on this one. We`ll keep it on the down low.
then the Britax car seat really won't cement my street cred, I'll just head to Costco and stay low.

You should at least get a pair of dice to hang from the rear-view mirror, and perhaps some fuzzy seat covers.

I have purple fuzzy dice in my car, he can borrow them if necessary. (Cue to Cole Porter`s - "Love for Sale").

Last edited:
Pimp and Co,

There are a few more used PRS to consider if you didn't get in on the first feeding frenzy. Nice looking Brent Mason, some McCartys and another Bernie '15 among the gems. Please help these and more find new homes because I've got itchy fingers.

Cheers,
Tom

A few weeks ago, I purchased a 2006 SE Singlecut at Dave's. It has a few miniscule scratches, but other than that, looks almost brand new. I will add that I am delighted with it. As for other online offerings, they constantly have axes that just amaze me. I noticed two natural spalted birch at really low prices with consecutive serial numbers. I agree, something appear to be going on here. And their website is addictive.

Now's the chance for deals that you typically can't get. Their stock right now is above and beyond their normal level of incredible across the board in all brands.

Back