Dave's Guitars - SEs and S2s constantly showing up

but they have those nice, soft, curvy parts that I like more than my guitars ;)

I was asked by the nice, soft, curvy parts if I would consider spending a week in LaCrosse this fall while she works at a client up there.

She was all like: "You can hang out at that guitar shop up there." I need to ask if one of those "used" SE Semi-Hollows can be written off on her expense report. :cool:

They really know how to take pics of there guitars...... a bunch of those SE tops are poppin!!

I was in there last night to look at that Archon 50 combo and asked about all these "used" prs pieces that are in mint condition and where they came from as he said the archon was a late 2015 build. They are coming straight from PRS. They are trade show demos. Every one of them is in mint condition, nice bunch of guitars in there right now.

Reactions: moT
Seems like a good price on the 594 and it's a sweet looking guitar. But it's the wrong color. I already have a faded blue guitar and my wife won't let me get two of the same color. :(
No no no you're thinking about this all wrong -- it's the same guitar. And when (not if, when) she sees them together or elsehow figures out that they're two of them, you say, "I've always had two of them, can't you tell them apart?"

And/or hurry up and sell the other one.

Unless, of course, you love and respect your wife, and trust her judgment in all matters financial. I know I did, when I was married (looooooooong time ago), and do some really financially irresponsible things now that I'm single.

I didn't get one
There is still time because there are still a few (actually a lot) left but more have a sold sign on them every time I look.

They have some great deals on there. If didn't have a 594 on order I would totally pick up the 594 that they have on there. Now it is sold!

I was in there last night to look at that Archon 50 combo and asked about all these "used" prs pieces that are in mint condition and where they came from as he said the archon was a late 2015 build. They are coming straight from PRS. They are trade show demos. Every one of them is in mint condition, nice bunch of guitars in there right now.
I`ve always believed that the best stuff goes to the trade shows. Put your best foot forward in public. They might have a scratch or dent, but there`s a reason they went to the show.

Back