Dave's Guitars - SEs and S2s constantly showing up

DogPhishHead

I visit Dave's PRS page twice a day (it's an addiction, I know)...and recently they've been adding multiple "used" SEs and S2s each day. I mean, 6 or more guitars...all seem to be in excellent condition. Is this a blowout of overstocks or what ? I keep looking for a sweet S2 Custom 22 to come along in a finish I like and these prices are seriously insane. Anyone else surf around Dave's a lot and notice this too ?

Wow! You weren't kidding. They all look really good if they are even used at all.
And some great prices.
Must stop looking !!

Wow! You weren't kidding. They all look really good if they are even used at all.
And some great prices.
Must stop looking !!
I know ! I know ! It's been like they've added 6 or so each day for a week now. Some are gone within an hour.

I watched this happen a little over a year ago. One day it was in their new section, next it was "used." Not sure why they don't just go the "sale", or "reduced price" route. Unless that violates their agreement?

I wonder if they are new or are they just throwing around the term "used" to circumvent some kinda agreement?

Most of them look immaculate.

A lot of the S2's are one off colors, I think they're test colors they run at the factory... gotta get rid of 'em somehow.

Being a dedicated Dave's Junkie, I too noticed the influx of some really nice and increasing tempting SEs and S2s! Dave's is a great source of GAS relief!

I visit Dave's PRS page twice a day (it's an addiction, I know)... Anyone else surf around Dave's a lot and notice this too ?

I may check their sited a few more times than that a day! HAHA! I bought my P245 Semi-Hollow used off of them. It was in perfect condition. I couldn't see any evidence of anyone playing it before. Great price for the condition it was in too. Now I just need to stop looking!!!! Just picked up a core Tremonti with Stoptail. No more GAS!!

You'd better not because I just did. It's ridiculously low priced. Too bad I've got one in the oven, otherwise I'd pull the trigger.
I'm trying to figure out how to convince my wife, this would be an "heirloom" type investment. After dropping over two grand on appliances and needing new living carpet, she's not going to buy into my thinking.

I looked!!!

No way I can do it even though the price is great!

Back