Dave's Guitar Shop: HUGE PRS Shippment just came in!

DavesGuitarShop

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hey Guys!

We just got a HUGE shippment from PRS. Over 200 Guitars! Some really cool stuff including:

-Over 100 hand picked Core Guitars. Awesome Colors and some cool one offs!
-Some Great used gear!
-NEW NOS 2007 Artist Package guitars with Brazilian Boards
-NEW NOS 2007 Korina McCarty with Brazilian RW Boards

And this is just the begining! We have another 150 guitars or so coming in over the next few months with some great deals!

photo.jpg

Currently On The Wall
photo1.jpg

Waiting for posting to the Website.
photo3.jpg

Currently in process!

Head over to our Website and check it out! http://davesguitar.com/products/paul-reed-smith

I saw the pic on Facebook of all the boxes. Looks like I need to make another trip over!

I live 60 miles from Dave`s. There is one really beautiful Used 2012 custom 22 Artist in a real sweet smoked orange quilt top. It has the adjustable bridge and OH YA covered 53/10 pick ups! just look at page 2 of the PRS used electrics. A friend of mine who is pretty much a gibson player almost bought this yesterday! I tell you if one is looking for a special PRS it would be worth the trip or even FLIGHT to get there to check them over. You may find your dream PRS. Maybe even TWO!

I'm only 2 hours away. But I don't need anything giving me the GAS itch. Too tempting! I wonder if they still stock tons of PRS guitars like this, as this thread is almost two years old.

I've looked at Dave's web site, but I've never actually been to the store (and likely never will get there), so a question for those of you who have been able to get there...

Do they have a room for you to change your underwear after you see that, or do you have to change in your car?

I'm only 2 hours away. But I don't need anything giving me the GAS itch. Too tempting! I wonder if they still stock tons of PRS guitars like this, as this thread is almost two years old.

They do, I was in there two weeks ago. Had my eyes on a NOS SC250 Brazilian that is now gonzo. :bawling: I shouldn't have waited, I pulled the trigger on a Taylor T5z first instead.

I've looked at Dave's web site, but I've never actually been to the store (and likely never will get there), so a question for those of you who have been able to get there...

Do they have a room for you to change your underwear after you see that, or do you have to change in your car?

If you live close enough, then you owe it to yourself. Freakin' incredible place. Understatement. His personal collection alone is something to behold.

Really makes me wish I had a more serious guitar shop nearby! My local store tries but cannot move that kind inventory.

Dave's Guitar Shop is AWESOME. I've bought all 6 of my PRSi from there. Great staff, insane selection. And, Dave is one cool guy.

Back