Dave Navarro SE Black for sale?

Boysnake

Hello everybody!

I just adore my 2 year old PRS SE Dave Navarro in jet white, it´s my go to guitar and I can´t get enough of it. I would love to have a black one as well, but it seems to be sold out everywhere. Anybody have one for sale or know about one? I´d be delighted for any help or tips.

Thanks!

Best regards
Guttorm Andreasen, Oslo, Norway

Welcome, Guttorm - I don't think they have made black Navarro SEs for a few years, so your best bet would be used. I have only seen a handful of black used ones over the past few years on and off at major chain store websites here in the USA.

I am not sure if your Navarro benefited from the coil split / beveled top upgrades that PRS put on the Navarro and SE Custom 24 a few years ago, but I don't think they offered a black one since that update - so if coil splits are important to you, white may be your only option.

Happy guitar hunting!

Good luck in the search, did my usual "prs se" search in the Bay lastnight and nothing came up for a Black Navarro, hope to have mine up and running soon, I do miss the thing.

1378595_10153339677200481_2111019319_n.jpg

Yes Fretboard on all guitars need TLC

Last edited:
While I have your attention and you seem to be in the know: My version is the "old" one, probably 2011, with a flat, level top and no single coil/pull option on the tone control button. Is it worth trying out the new version as well? Is it as good? Better? Hard to get them here but buying from the US is an option, although that makes them really expensive.

Thanks again!

The old ones are just as good as the new ones, except you get the coil split and the bevelled top! Maybe the newer nuts are made of slightly better material, but that's just a small matter, and just my guess. The overall quality of PRS is pretty consistent, even in the SE lines over the years.

Enjoy your hunt! :beer:

Back