Darn!!!!! Why are there so many pretties in the world?

...but, I just don't feel like I've earned the right to own one. I think you have to be able to play at a certain level before you can be allowed to buy a core model. I'm just not there, yet.

Hopefully, some day
You are there. Trust me.
If you seen my hack playing, you'd know that skill is no barrier to core ownership :)
Do I play a sh#t load better since joining the PRS club? You f#*ken betcha.

Same. I really try to avoid that. Mostly because it's heartbreaking to find what seems like the next Holy Grail of gear, and realize I can't afford it. Or worse, can't justify the money.

I have been seriously lusting after several PRS core models (I hate the bulk of a bolt on neck heel) and I could easily swing it but, I just don't feel like I've earned the right to own one. I think you have to be able to play at a certain level before you can be allowed to buy a core model. I'm just not there, yet.

Hopefully, some day
If you save up your hard earned money you have a right to own what you want. don't let playability put you off. You won't regret it at all. Trust me.!!!

I like the second one... ;-)

Reminds me of something...

ScarletTrio2018.JPG

That’s not a 594...Never seen a Ted SC in that colour. Looks great.

You're right - I didn't look hard enough and just saw the 4 knob with a switch on the top as well as the 2 piece bridge. Had I looked more closely, I would have noticed that the position of the 4 knobs are different but at a quick glance I obviously made a mistake...

Back