Danville Music - EXP 2020 Modern Eagle V - Skittles Fade

Danville Music

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Oh wow JUST IN! this one is pretty sweet (pun intended). A PRS Experience 2020 Modern Eagle V in SKITTLES FADE!! And with just the most wicked mahogany back and a flamed mahogany neck. Just awesome. Check out our website for more info: https://danvillemusic.com/collectio...ce-2020-modern-eagle-v-ltd-skittles-fade-2221

image_d75529ec-7a4b-48d6-ae45-eed467e4dcac_1024x1024@2x.jpg

image_6d2a123b-30c2-44ca-80e0-be5f10ad564c_1024x1024@2x.jpg

image_cfb45a83-246d-4006-8906-61760eb3c0b4_1024x1024@2x.jpg

image_7c4efe07-2b02-43e3-a073-ce474c099f49_1024x1024@2x.jpg

image_9d43c1f0-9ff7-43f7-bf3b-6af618382868_1024x1024@2x.jpg
image_61777fbc-ed4b-4a5a-96a4-e4f27362d260_1024x1024@2x.jpg

You guys get some crazy stuff. The SSH you just sold with the big character spot in the top was pretty cool.

Just found my new fav PRS color! Beautiful, now if each tuner button was maple and stained to each skittle color, hmmm, mercy? "Simply irresistible" and their is a definitely telling where the money went.
If that's all you need to get this one, I can alway help lol. Now that you mention it that would indeed look super cool on this one.

Just found my new fav PRS color! Beautiful, now if each tuner button was maple and stained to each skittle color, hmmm, mercy? "Simply irresistible" and their is a definitely telling where the money went.

I'd be tempted to want to have each the tuners on each side of the headstock match the fade across the three - low E blending to the A to D. Problem is the two sides of the button would have to fade opposite each other so when you rotate them they still match the fade.

I am so addicted! ME V is not my thing though. Please do a WL run with this color. HB II, Studio, or Santana with matching Flame Maple Neck. Oh the pain!!!
oh man totally feel your pain. Absolutely in love with the color but if the MEV isnt your thing, drats! We'll be looking to do a WL run with this color in the future..who knows our Anniversary run is coming up.. ;)

oh man totally feel your pain. Absolutely in love with the color but if the MEV isnt your thing, drats! We'll be looking to do a WL run with this color in the future..who knows our Anniversary run is coming up.. ;)

Mercy! Let me know when to start sending the money! Oh and in case you wondering...:rolleyes:! Mahogany back, flame maple neck stained like the QUILT top, ebony fingerboard, hybrid hardware, and a red paisley case, you know to match the candy bag. :cool::D:rolleyes:o_O

Last edited:
I'd be tempted to want to have each the tuners on each side of the headstock match the fade across the three - low E blending to the A to D. Problem is the two sides of the button would have to fade opposite each other so when you rotate them they still match the fade.

I'm liking this. Funny thing is, I don't really care one way or the other for Skittles. This color just set me off!

Mercy! Let me know when to start sending the money! Oh and in case you wondering...:rolleyes:! Mahogany back, flame maple neck stained like the QUILT top, ebony fingerboard, hybrid hardware, and a red paisley case, you know to match the candy bag. :cool::D:rolleyes:o_O
Remembering this spec haha anyone who puts our guitar as their avatar is pretty sweet in our book! ;):rolleyes:

Back