Danish Pete gets a new guitar

Loved this!!

Pete certainly is a very deserving musician to be in receipt of such a great guitar. I can't see it replacing his 'tele' though as his 'number 1' guitar as that has a LOT of sentiment attached to that guitar - that being said, I can see this being at the very top of the list for playability, tone etc and may even be the first guitar he reaches for - as PRS would like it to be. 1st for playing, 2nd guitar in his collection...

Great video -how cool is that! So lime green, yellow, purple and magenta = black gold, huh? ;)

Beautiful guitar and terrific tones! What a lovely gesture by Paul and great playing by Pete as always.

Very cool, love the tones Pete was getting from it....I certainly wouldn't be sending it back ha ha. Be interesting to see if Pete uses it in his next videos.

On the subject of Pete, I can highly recommend his sig ThorpyFx overdrive pedal The Dane...highly responsive two channel drive with a great clean boost going into a low-med gain drive side. My DGT loves it.

Very kind ... AND very smart. The Andertons guys are incredibly influential and giving Pete a free PRS makes sense since so many people watch. Chapman is already huge fan of PRS. Chapman convinced Lee that the instruments were more than just "pretty wood". If you watch old videos yoiu can see Lee was very dubious of PRS. He's a dyed in the wool Gibson guy. Now with Pete getting a lot more screen time I'm not surprised that Paul made sure to get Pete a PRS. I'm a little surprised Rebea doesn't have a PRS.

Very kind ... AND very smart. The Andertons guys are incredibly influential and giving Pete a free PRS makes sense since so many people watch. Chapman is already huge fan of PRS. Chapman convinced Lee that the instruments were more than just "pretty wood". If you watch old videos yoiu can see Lee was very dubious of PRS. He's a dyed in the wool Gibson guy. Now with Pete getting a lot more screen time I'm not surprised that Paul made sure to get Pete a PRS. I'm a little surprised Rebea doesn't have a PRS.

If you follow Rabea, you will know he has a PRS 'Pauls' guitar - granted it is an older model without the TCI Pick-ups and he wasn't gifted one from Paul himself but he does own a PRS...

If you follow Rabea, you will know he has a PRS 'Pauls' guitar - granted it is an older model without the TCI Pick-ups and he wasn't gifted one from Paul himself but he does own a PRS...

I meant gifted since Lee and now Pete got "freebies". Rob has always had PRS and I knew that Rabea also has had PRS guitars.

I completely agree with this. The more I see of Paul the more I think he’s not only a cool guy but a PR genius. After I watched this yesterday I spent nearly two hours scouring the internet looking at Paul’s guitars in shops I can reach by car

Lovely guitar and great playing from the captain and Pete, I went to Andertons a couple of years ago, a great shop!

Run of 100. They demo’d one and had the prettiest one in reserve!

Back