Dang Velas...

Prices on the Velas have been climbing!!!!!! Anyone noticed that?

Looks like there was a PRS price increase across the board - just saw some folks on Facebook complaining about CEs going up.

Found a Royal Blue Metallic Semi Hollow (I believe is the only one!) No pics at this time, CMON TUESDAY!!!!!

Royal Blue Metallic, yummy…I believe the scratch plate is White,lol, didn’t ask.
Doesn’t matter it’s going to be pearl white anyway! Couldn’t be a better day because it’s actually my birthday, happy birthday to me!

Found a Royal Blue Metallic Semi Hollow (I believe is the only one!) No pics at this time, CMON TUESDAY!!!!!

Royal Blue Metallic, yummy…I believe the scratch plate is White,lol, didn’t ask.
Doesn’t matter it’s going to be pearl white anyway! Couldn’t be a better day because it’s actually my birthday, happy birthday to me!
Win! The white pearloid looks GREAT on that color!

I can't wait to see that one!!!

I finally took the plunge. Got a regular finish antique white vela but I waited until I found one with birds so it took me many months. I tried satin finishes at a store but I preferred glossy for this model. I think it’s classy and I enjoy how versatile it sounds; much different than the single cuts, bolt ons, and customs 22/24 that are in the PRS lineup.
cTcK9KH.jpg

I finally took the plunge. Got a regular finish antique white vela but I waited until I found one with birds so it took me many months. I tried satin finishes at a store but I preferred glossy for this model. I think it’s classy and I enjoy how versatile it sounds; much different than the single cuts, bolt ons, and customs 22/24 that are in the PRS lineup.
cTcK9KH.jpg

Congratulations, that is very classy!

cTcK9KH.jpg
Good choices Broseph (on git-fiddle and leaving it stock)! I hope I can find one with birds when the time comes!! Want satin, semi-hollow, charcoal!!! Enjoy with enthusiasm!!!!

Back