Damn, Brian back at it again with the red and black fade Zach Myers!

Ovibos

Naughty Wood Librarian
We all know @Brian G does some sick builds, but when I was on my quest for a new blue Zach Myers he clued me in that he was doing limited runs of Zachs!

I love the way the blue one I accidentally got early from SW plays, so I've put my name in for a red one...

Here's the ones he already sold.

Charcoal Cherry Fade Quilt:

Gray Black Fade Flame:

a965852245a98099b55d0788d8f8c1b1.gif

So, who scored one this morning ?
I tried but I took a bit too long to decide and the red ones were sold out in 3 minutes (I also lost a fair amount of time thinking they would be listed individually while they were grouped in the same listing).
On the plus side I noticed some natural quilt top run and seriously thinking getting that instead and refinishing it in my own color.

I tried but I took a bit too long to decide and the red ones were sold out in 3 minutes (I also lost a fair amount of time thinking they would be listed individually while they were grouped in the same listing).
On the plus side I noticed some natural quilt top run and seriously thinking getting that instead and refinishing it in my own color.
missed them. I wasn't sure if we had to call the store or if we could do it online....I got confused...and it cost me.

Check the back sides of the quilt guitar. Natural finish as well. Make sure you are ok seeing all the seams and different woods used.

Run of 60 guitars. Hopefully more to come soon. But I’m not surprised by the demand for the red. People will be thrilled with their score.

@horax and @docteurseb you can call and pre-order them. I just talked to @Brian G to nail down a pre-order for the next batch of reds - it sounds like a lot more of the black came in than the red this time.

There are still a few black ones available on their site, just click the 'Number' pulldown til it doesn't say Sold Out. Seems like people are buying the ones with less extreme fades?

It's a reverse mullet. Party in the front, business in the back.

GAS is a terrible thing and I fell back to one of the natural quilt tops special run.
Many had incredible tops but one in particular didn't have any jarring seams at the back. I also have the itch to potentially strip and stain the top/headstock so we'll see...

Who scored the unspeakable numbers 28 and 37 of the cherry fades? Own up!!

Who scored the unspeakable numbers 28 and 37 of the cherry fades? Own up!!

I was looking at 37, but decided to get 39...did I make a mistake? I don’t think you could pick a bad one from this batch...and there are more coming!!!! Here’s some pics for those who haven’t seen them...these are all gone I think (and you can see why).

brRcFNK.jpg

ekIC4bU.jpg

rlxpOi3.jpg

DUTcZaU.jpg

And finally mine.
R9ZZF2d.jpg

Back