D'Addario Auto Lock Guitar Strap?

I have the 2.75 inch brown leather Lock-it strap. It fits, but I find it even harder to get on to the giant PRS strap button than a standard strap.

ugh... I can’t believe there hasn’t been a better solution invented for this yet. Easy on, easy off, no hardware mod, but secure while it’s on.

I just cut them a little with a razor knife.

Check out Ethos straps. They are made from very supple/soft leather, and have generous hols cut for straps. Still a little work to get over the PRS buttons, but not hard, and they are solid once on. Plus, the most comfortable straps I have ever had. I used to put on Dunlop dual buttons, but haven't had too since I got an Ethos, have 3 of them now.

Check out Ethos straps. They are made from very supple/soft leather, and have generous hols cut for straps. Still a little work to get over the PRS buttons, but not hard, and they are solid once on. Plus, the most comfortable straps I have ever had. I used to put on Dunlop dual buttons, but haven't had too since I got an Ethos, have 3 of them now.
A big plus one on these. I’ve got about 15 of them. Love them.

Hello THAWK819. Where you ever able to confirm if this "D'Addario Auto Lock Guitar Strap" fit PRS core guitars? I am exactly like you, don't want to even think about removing the stock strap pin screws. I have a couple of McCartys that I will not forgive myself if I modify them :) LOL. Anyhow, browsing in Sweetwater I saw these straps and I am like "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, finally, somebody invented something practical that can solve my issues", but then I remembered the huge stock pins the size of a dish and was so bummed. If these did not fit for you what did you end up doing? I would be fine if I could find a regular strap with a long enough hole or one that I could cut a bit to make it longer so it fits the PRS pins. Thank you!

Back