Custom Built For USA Only ...why?

As a Canucklehead it sounds like I could order a Braz to be shipped to my PO box in Wash State, drive down there and bring it back across the border myself.
Or do we know if I could have one shipped directly to me with the correct paperwork?

As a Canucklehead it sounds like I could order a Braz to be shipped to my PO box in Wash State, drive down there and bring it back across the border myself.
Or do we know if I could have one shipped directly to me with the correct paperwork?
To ship it directly to you, it would need to have CITIES documentation.
I’ve never been asked what kind of wood or inlays were on a guitar I drove or flew across the border.
We talk about rosewood a lot, but it is worth noting that some inlay material is supposed to have fish and wildlife documentation.

To ship it directly to you, it would need to have CITIES documentation.
I’ve never been asked what kind of wood or inlays were on a guitar I drove or flew across the border.
We talk about rosewood a lot, but it is worth noting that some inlay material is supposed to have fish and wildlife documentation.
Good point about the inlays, thanks!

I'm still not clear how appendix I applies to moving guitars across borders by hand for private use.
I have 2 prs SC's with brw fretboards, and the USA only mark, here is Australia. One was purchased second hand locally, the other I had somebody bring home while holidaying in the US.

I'm not sure I'll roll the dice a second time, as I could never get a 100% clear answer if it is allowed.
I thinking moving by hand is acceptable. Carry-on to a plane, etc. I don't recall anyone here ever saying they had a problem doing that.

All I know is that before I bought my PRS from a UK shop, I was looking at a wood library TED from Willcuts with 'For USA only' on the back. I asked if I would be able to buy it and have it shipped to the UK and they said yes. Whether the situation has changed over the last 5 years I don't know.
Old post I know but I inquired about a Wood Library DGT with brazzy board
in about 2021 from Willcuts to the UK and they said no !

Old post I know but I inquired about a Wood Library DGT with brazzy board
in about 2021 from Willcuts to the UK and they said no !

bald-eagle-mullet-patriotic-eagle-usa-mister-tee.jpg

Back