Custom 24 with white pickup swap...was not a Bare Knuckle move lol

sleary

Changed my 59/09's to a pair of Bare Knuckle Warpigs . Got a good deal on them and wanted a change....on with the pic lol

I like them so far. Tons of low end and some good mids. Clean up really good and very creamy on the neck pickup.

Looks great brother, I'm a big fan of BK's. I have some ready to install too, just need a few months to gather my courage and my funds. My PS Frostbite is getting a new set as well as my artist sc250. Will post photos when completed.

Looks awesome! Reminds me of the old Dimarzio days...in Ibanez artists...but MUCH nicer!!! Love them in the green...hell, love anything in green!!

So.... how do they compare to the 59/09s?

My covered 59/09s don't sound as great as my 57/08s. The cover muffles things a bit and they don't split quite as well.

I considered Suhr SSH+ and SSV.

I've also been recommended a Mule in the bridge and Riff Raff in the neck.

IMHO there isn't anything better being offered by PRS than their 85/15 , Tremonti set and the 57/08. The Cold Sweat by Bare Knuckle is my go to pickup got most applications

Thought I was gonna hate this, but I don't! In general, white bobbins go against everything I believe in! :laugh:

Back