Custom 24 stoptail?

I've seen them, but I wouldn't call them common (although I would love to get my hands on one). They haven't been offered aside from PS in many years as far as I know.

Not common but not absolutely unheard of.

I've never played one, but I had a KL1812 for a good while, which was kind of an all-Korina "standard 24" equivalent and it had a stoptail. Great guitar that.

The serial number dates to 1999. There is no "10" on the headstock but the top looks pretty spectacular to me! There were no tags or other documentation with it; it was used, and came in a plain black case that was in decent shape. The case had a MODCAT(?) taped to the side that said "PHCUBWTSEG" and I'm not sure what that means.
There is some fret wear and the fretboard could use some conditioner. The frets could use some polishing as well. But the neck feels great, it plays wonderfully, and it sounds huge!

I love Emerald Green. Congratulations!

They were never offered as a regular model afaik. They were, however, a special order option for many years; so there are a good number of them out there, but they don't come up for sale very often. Here's my 2002 Cu24 AP stoptail with 59/09's.
Cua4%20ST%201_zpsewuaoic9.jpeg

By the way, the case this came in was pretty grungy. Does anyone know where can I go to find a replacement, but maybe a nicer case than the multifit case, like maybe an Artist case or something?

I am really digging this guitar! I played a CU22, with the trem, and didn't really care for the HFS or Vintage Bass pickups. But in this guitar they sound HUGE! It must be the lightweight wraparound bridge, plus the extra wood. This guitar growls like an angry beast on the low end, and upper ranges are thick and chewy, yet present. It's super cool!

Back