Custom 24 Invisible pick guard

Another interesting fact I read, was that G pay a fee to increase the amount of nitro in their lacquer, as it is a higher percentage than that which is allowed by law. I don’t know the validity of this information.

Beats me. The thing about some Gibons is that the finish gets sticky in humid weather, until the finish gets pretty old and dries out. I haven’t had that problem at ALL with my nitro-finished PRSes.

Dang, I love my nitro PRSes. So. Freakin’. Good!

I did a full string change today and cleaned up my guitar (as if it was dirty).
As I mentioned in the beginning of this post, 1 invisible sheild is enough for two pickguards. So, for the sole purpose of intellectual ciriosity, I peeled the sheild on my poly finished guitar off. It came of super easy, left no residue, and had no effect to the finish whatsoever. It had been on there for exactly 1 week... Long term affects yet to come (suspecting nothing;))....

As I mentioned in the beginning of this post, 1 invisible sheild is enough for two pickguards. So, for the sole purpose of intellectual ciriosity, I peeled the sheild on my poly finished guitar off. It came of super easy, left no residue, and had no effect to the finish whatsoever. It had been on there for exactly 1 week... Long term affects yet to come (suspecting nothing;))....
Good info, thanks for the update!

Your selflessness in carrying out this test will be a thing of legends! Minstrels will write songs about Sir Cbouty!! :D

Back