Curse you Reverb!

Captured from bodia's surveillance camera...allegedly...

That guy looks more like Ruger than me!

Reverb and Affirm....the bane of my existence! No big story here. I was innocently wasting some time looking at pretty pictures. I stumble across something that I don't have, that has two things I'm a sucker for; a Paisley case, and it's Pastel in color. It's a pretty good price, I offer 20% less than the listing as a half-hearted gesture. Figured it would get declined, and I'd move along. Nope. Offer excepted. I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Surf Green Pauls Guitar! Wickedly cool axe!

The Reverb bug bit me the same way last week, and I became a first-time PRS owner. Granted, it's only an SE Custom 24 (in Avatar), but I absolutely love it and will most likely be one of my favorites! I'm already planning upgrades of locking tuners and a MannMade bridge. I've submitted some questions on his website, but figured that they are pretty busy gearing up for NAMM next week.

Looking forward to learning lots from folks here as a get "edu-ma-cated" on my new baby!

Happy NGD to you, and enjoy your new addition to the stable!

All the best,

Todd

The Reverb bug bit me the same way last week, and I became a first-time PRS owner. Granted, it's only an SE Custom 24 (in Avatar), but I absolutely love it and will most likely be one of my favorites! I'm already planning upgrades of locking tuners and a MannMade bridge. I've submitted some questions on his website, but figured that they are pretty busy gearing up for NAMM next week.

Looking forward to learning lots from folks here as a get "edu-ma-cated" on my new baby!

All the best,

Todd
Nice axe! Enjoy!!

All the best,

Todd

Welcome to the Forum, Todd! Nice lookin' fiddle you got! Great upgrades, too!

All the best,

Todd
Is that a spalted top? Either way it’s saweet!

Interesting... I am having trouble bonding with my East Indian 408 too. I always thought it was the stoptail that was the culprit
Cheeky comment alert -

If it needs a new home, hang in a minute CITES, heck and dammit! Keep bonding Casi:eek:

Ya think? I was thinking something closer in color to the binding would look good?

If it were mine, I'd try rings the color of the binding or in between that color and the board.

But the white isnt bad on this one. I usually dont like the PRS white rings at all (I usually change mine to black or rosewood) except on red guitars or guitars with maple boards.

If it were mine, I'd try rings the color of the binding or in between that color and the board.

But the white isnt bad on this one. I usually dont like the PRS white rings at all (I usually change mine to black or rosewood) except on red guitars or guitars with maple boards.
Let Sergio loose on them!o_O

Back