Curse you Reverb!

What is Affirm?

Financing you can do for 3, 6 or 12 months. Low interest, at least for this kind of thing. Good if you don't have the cash on hand, but will in a short time. It's a bad crutch. If I waited, this guitar could have been gone, which would have left my wallet fat and happy!

What is Affirm?

Don't ask. It's BAD. VERY BAD! Like a drug that you try once and you're addicted! (Ask Bodia! :p)

Funny! I was thinking the same thing. I HATED Paisley socks and ties back in the day when I wore a suit to work. Love it on all things guitar though.

Ditto that. I had one paisley tie someone else bought me and never wore it. Now I see these PRS cases and amp heads in paisley and LOVE them.

I do still have that paisley tie though, and I still don't like it. :)

The paisley cases are super-heavy, but the sure look nice and you just know the guitar is protected in it.

Looks sweet!

I love the color, and I have been coveting a Paul's guitar for a while. Hard to decide between a trem or original hardtail.

Damn you Bodia.... that reminds me that I still don't have a seafoam green gittar in my collection..... now I'm not gonna be able to stop thinking about it.....

btw- that's a great looking guitar... congrats!!

You want Sergio to send you some links? He's good at it!

I love the color, and I have been coveting a Paul's guitar for a while. Hard to decide between a trem or original hardtail.

Yeah, I'm with ya. Honestly, I think I would have rather it be a stop tail, but, I'll be ok with a trem!

I have to say, I LOVE this thing. Like, never knew what I was missing love it. Almost as much as a Santana. It's got a big, beefy Santana sized neck, and the narrow 408's are glorious. I had a RW neck 408 for a spell, but never jelled with it. Traded it to Brian's on one of his WL 594's. Maybe it was the RW neck. Not sure as I usually love those. No comparison between this one and that one.

Yeah, I'm with ya. Honestly, I think I would have rather it be a stop tail, but, I'll be ok with a trem!

I have to say, I LOVE this thing. Like, never knew what I was missing love it. Almost as much as a Santana. It's got a big, beefy Santana sized neck, and the narrow 408's are glorious. I had a RW neck 408 for a spell, but never jelled with it. Traded it to Brian's on one of his WL 594's. Maybe it was the RW neck. Not sure as I usually love those. No comparison between this one and that one.

Do you remember if your old 408 had an Indian or Brazilian RW neck?

Back