Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow...

CandidPicker

Tone Matters. Use It Well.
Was wondering what you gents are doing for the fateful day. Although I realize it's mostly a hyped holiday meant to inspire love & affection, we all could do with this any day of the year, IMHO.

Me, calling my Mom (I am happily still single myself), giving her a hug and perhaps making a nice meal for her.

What about you folks?

Was wondering what you gents are doing for the fateful day. Although I realize it's mostly a hyped holiday meant to inspire love & affection, we all could do with this any day of the year, IMHO.

Me, calling my Mom (I am happily still single myself), giving her a hug and perhaps making a nice meal for her.

What about you folks?

Nice idea, but I'm not calling your Mom.

heart-shaped steak, allll week.

Not a bad idea, was thinking of tenderloin and some grilled bacon green beans, from allthingsbbq.com

Nice idea, but I'm not calling your Mom.

Mom would love to hear from you. (Just put in a good word for me with her, and Mom would be happy. No need for gifts, chocolates, or flowers. A kind word is enough.) You can always ask your own Mom how she's been and if she could use a few words of encouragement.

My sweetheart and I have a long distance relationship. She lives in MN and I live in NC. It's gonna be another 2 years before we can combine households. I've made reservations for each of us in a BBQ restaurant with wifi. Hers is near her there in Minneapolis and mine is across town here in Greensboro. We will set across the table from our computers and see the other one on the screen. We've done it for 7 years now. It's not as good as the real thing, of course, but she recognizes the effort and that is what matters.

My sweetheart and I have a long distance relationship. She lives in MN and I live in NC. It's gonna be another 2 years before we can combine households. I've made reservations for each of us in a BBQ restaurant with wifi. Hers is near her there in Minneapolis and mine is across town here in Greensboro. We will set across the table from our computers and see the other one on the screen. We've done it for 7 years now. It's not as good as the real thing, of course, but she recognizes the effort and that is what matters.
That's freakin' awesome!:cool:

Kate is a champion.

Some candles, new lingerie, a sweet playlist of Sade and Barry White playing... a Mr. Turtle pool filled with chocolate pudding, and a smaller-ish pineapple.

The wife’s working late that night so I should have plenty of time to clean it up before she gets home... should be pretty sweet.

Some candles, new lingerie, a sweet playlist of Sade and Barry White playing... a Mr. Turtle pool filled with chocolate pudding, and a smaller-ish pineapple.

The wife’s working late that night so I should have plenty of time to clean it up before she gets home... should be pretty sweet.

You'd better save some o' that for Jesse!

On actual Valentine's Day? Taking 10 guitars to a dealer to sell. Should make the wife happy. I'll be a little sad.

This weekend? Heart shaped tacos, of course!

Back