CU22

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Nice overcast day had me take Dottie outside to a quick photo, with a real DSLR, in front of some of that invasive ivy that is behind the shop. Love this fiddle.

dottie_10_13_2021_by_klbryanphotography_desq85x-fullview.jpg

danktat

She is the electric that gets played out. HOWEVER, my church band rig is a Schecter semi-hollow. Mainly because it has a piezo and, as of yet, I haven't been able to afford a P22 or a semi-hollow PRS :(

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
She is the electric that gets played out. HOWEVER, my church band rig is a Schecter semi-hollow. Mainly because it has a piezo and, as of yet, I haven't been able to afford a P22 or a semi-hollow PRS :(

Dottie and your PRS acoustic :D

danktat

Dottie and your PRS acoustic :D
Oh, that A40E has been out a few times since I got it too. But I take the Schecter, my pod hd500x, and go directly into the DI for the PA in the chapel and that is all I need. Good mix of electric and "acoustic" tones.

Every time I see a semi-hollow or a P-something-or-other [core] PRS it is out of the price range that I can spend right now.

danktat

Nice one KB.

Hope you find one to your liking.
I know, I know, FIRST WORLD problems.....lmao. I know people that wouldn't be able to afford a used SE and I am b*tching that I can't get ANOTHER core and am forced to use another pretty darned good guitar. o_O And they wonder why people call us PRS owners "gear snobs" :rolleyes::p

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
I know, I know, FIRST WORLD problems.....lmao. I know people that wouldn't be able to afford a used SE and I am b*tching that I can't get ANOTHER core and am forced to use another pretty darned good guitar. o_O And they wonder why people call us PRS owners "gear snobs" :rolleyes::p

Nothing wrong in wanting good tools to make nice music with.