CR's Quickie SC58 Demo

crgtr

Zombie Eight - DFZ
I had a request to demo a guitar so....here it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice demo Chris!

This is by far and away my favourite PRS model. Sounded mint!

Off Topic but im fed up of seeing that Ke$ha vid in the 'suggested vids'. [/rant]
Thanks Mike. I really love this gtr too! And I am also tired of that damn kesha ad..........

Nice. How does it compare to Rizza?
The 58 is more resonate & a bit lighter. Riza would be very jealous if she heard me talk like this, but she's still a keeper. I will say if I didn't have Riza I would be all over this one!

That was a great demo, and dang, that guitar sounded really, really sweet!

The SC58 is just such a great model. Mine doesn't sound quite like that; with the ebony board and the 53/10s it really leans in a different direction. But my Stripped 58 did sound like that one, and I really miss it!

So I'm guessing the next video will be a comparison between the 408 Hawg and the Siggy. At least thats what I'm thinking. I don't know if your's is coming in the same time mine is or not but just a thought. :biggrin:

Oh yea great video as always :congrats:

So I'm guessing the next video will be a comparison between the 408 Hawg and the Siggy. At least thats what I'm thinking. I don't know if your's is coming in the same time mine is or not but just a thought. :biggrin:

Oh yea great video as always :congrats:

Thanks! I WILL do a 408 vs Siggy, but it's really more of a comparison. Kinda like the DGT vs DGT STD. Both great, just a little different. The 408 Rosie has a tight killer mid with a little different character because of the Rosewood. I'm a few videos behind right now but I promise I will do a comparison ASAP. I will say they are both keepers!

Back