crooked Knob

GET TO DA CHOPPA

So, my tone nob on my SE, was a little crooked, and now that I noticed it, I can't un-notice it. Total OCD issues i guess. So I took it off, the shaft looks fine, so it must the actual knob.

I don't know what I did ( i took it off carefully) but when I put it back on, now it won't stay on, as I have to be able to pull up on it for the coil split, and when I do so, it now came right off. So I put some tape in there, and now it stays on but it's still crooked. (a little less crooked than it was originally, but it still annoys me.

Any good recommendations for replacement knobs on an SE? I would probably need them to be black or mostly black.

I thought this was going to be spam for that disease that leaves your thing looking like a vegetable.:oops::rolleyes:

You can get knobs for cheap on ebay, that fit like OEM, and look cool too. All sorts of shapes and colors.

Do they have to be PRS core or se KNOBs to ensure they fit? Could you drop a link of something that would work as an example?

Did you try spreading the pot shaft apart a little? Be gentle. Don’t want to break it. Insert more jokes here...
That’s what she said! Hahaha
I'm not going down that road.:rolleyes: someone else can.

Poetry Foundation

Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back. I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

Free band name for the taking: "The Crooked Knobs." Y'all are welcome...

Drop the "The" and spell crooked with a K.
Did you try spreading the pot shaft apart a little? Be gentle. Don’t want to break it. Insert more jokes here...
That’s what she said! Hahaha

I thought about it, but I decided not to. Being gentle is not my forte, and I have a bad track record of breaking things. I just put some tape in there, and it's snug enough, but i'd still like to replace it.

Drop the "The" and spell crooked with a K.

I thought about it, but I decided not to. Being gentle is not my forte, and I have a bad track record of breaking things. I just put some tape in there, and it's snug enough, but i'd still like to replace it.
It’s possible if it got squeezed together, if that’s the case, no knob will stay on.

Back