Cream Pickup Rings

Kyloc Armis

Apparently the authentic creme pickup rings that PRS used to use are impossible to find. Does anybody on here happen to have creme pickup rings for the stoptail guitars laying around that they would part with?

20 minutes in a cup of black coffee, and your white ones will be creme.

Yes this can achieve good results. Have had success with this method myself before with guitar bits. Have known it to fail too. One time I placed a new white 3-way switch tip inside some black coffee for an hour or so. Took it out and no change. Some time later, nothing. I left it there for a few days and again no change. There are different types of plastic I guess, and coffee too maybe.

Yes this can achieve good results. Have had success with this method myself before with guitar bits. Have known it to fail too. One time I placed a new white 3-way switch tip inside some black coffee for an hour or so. Took it out and no change. Some time later, nothing. I left it there for a few days and again no change. There are different types of plastic I guess, and coffee too maybe.

Yeah I tried with truss rod cover that had some white bits. Same thing. I left it in for days on end with no change. Even tried putting a bit of lemon juice to make it more acidic. No cigar.

Thanks for the tip gentlemen. I'll have to try this but I'm also still gonna search for the real deal. I'm a bit of a purist for pre lawsuit singlecut as ridiculous as that may sound.

Back