CR & Abby jammin' on Andy's "Prince of Tone"

crgtr

Zombie Eight - DFZ
iahawk36(Andy) loaned me this cool pedal to try out, so of course that meant VIDEO! Very cool dirt box. Might just have to get me one! Abby, still smelling like fresh V12, played like a dream. Thanks again to Shawn & 'da boyz for giving her the "spa" treatment.
Also thank Harker1440/(Craig) for the cool new mic. You guys are 'da best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice demo as always Chris!!! What is that pile of paisley there? :-D Is the Dallas still a 1x12?

Hey Chris, if you ever want to borrow the PoT's bigger brother - the KoT, just give me a hollar and I might be able to make it happen :)

- Quentin

Nice demo as always Chris!!! What is that pile of paisley there? :-D Is the Dallas still a 1x12?

Thanks! That pile O' Paisley is an Original Sewell head (now w/ 6L6's) and a very nice 1x12 cab the guys made for me. The Super Duper CR Dallas is still in it's combo form. I did swap the speaker to an Eminence Cannabis Rex & it sounds AWESOME!

Hey Chris, if you ever want to borrow the PoT's bigger brother - the KoT, just give me a hollar and I might be able to make it happen :)

- Quentin

Thanks Quentin, I already have one on the way to demo. Thanks for the offer though. Hope you're doin' well. Getting that house built!

Nice demo Chris! Sounds WAYYY better when you play through it than when I do! :D

Thanks Andy for the loan & the compliment. Don't sell yourself short! You got some licks in ya!

Back