COVID has hit a member of the PRS community hard

Em7

deus ex machina
If you have been following the PRS clinics lately, then you are probably aware of Tyler Larson (Music Is WIN on YouTube). Tyler is currently in intensive care with COVID-induced pneumonia. He is a young strong guy, but this virus has hit him hard. We would appreciate forum members keeping Tyler in their thoughts.

Last edited:
That is sad, along with anyone else who has been affected with the virus. I've seen many of his videos and thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family for a recovery

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for a quick recovery.

Sending lots of mojo Tyler’s way. I hope it doesn’t leave any long-lasting effects.

People need to be careful with this. Far too many cavalier folks out there. My best friend just got it. Luckily relatively mild symptoms. I'm hoping Tyler pulls through. He seems like a good dude and I enjoy his youtube stuff.

People need to be careful with this. Far too many cavalier folks out there. My best friend just got it. Luckily relatively mild symptoms. I'm hoping Tyler pulls through. He seems like a good dude and I enjoy his youtube stuff.
I agree, one of my close friends got it and he’s pretty sick right now. I’m finally getting back to gigging pretty steadily in some safe venues where they are practicing social distancing. no one is closer than 10 feet to me, and everyone must wear masks, but I still worry and I pray I don’t get sick as I make my full-time living as a musician.

Friends have had it, stick with it and be vigilant. It is entirely possible we will all get it before.this dance is over. I'm going to go find some Tyler vids as I'm sure makes and needs money from them.

If you have been following the PRS clinics lately, then you are probably aware of Tyler Larson (Music Is WIN on YouTube). Tyler is currently in intensive care with COVID-induced pneumonia. He is a young strong guy, but this virus has hit him hard. We would appreciate forum members keeping Tyler in their thoughts.
I literally just found out from this! I am shocked! I'm surprised he got it! One of my favorite youtubers, ah this sucks!

Back