'COVID-19' Projects

+1 on Beautiful. I'm super impressed that I can tell you didn't use any harsh chemicals or oversized tools, looks like a lot of painstaking attention to detail.

I appreciate the recognition of the attention, emphasis on "painstaking"---HUNDREDS of hours of shaping, scraping and sanding, with more to come.....

We ripped up our old, bargain basement laminate and replaced it with some decent stuff. One contractor quoted us $4,000 for installation, not including materials, and we said "Screw this, let's do it ourselves." Four straight days of lifting carrying squatting kneeling hammering sawing... it was hard work but if someone offered to pay me $1000 a day I'd say yes every time.

CMQ56fh.jpg

We ripped up our old, bargain basement laminate and replaced it with some decent stuff. One contractor quoted us $4,000 for installation, not including materials, and we said "Screw this, let's do it ourselves." Four straight days of lifting carrying squatting kneeling hammering sawing... it was hard work but if someone offered to pay me $1000 a day I'd say yes every time.

CMQ56fh.jpg

Looks like Rover is supervising your work. Looks nice!

Back