'COVID-19' Projects

Worked on the taxes today. I had already started and had us owing $3,200. By the time the wife was done going over what I did, and adding some other stuff, we were in the green at whopping $29. Still a little to go, but heading in I was expecting to owe about $5,000. Needless to say, I’m pretty happy with the outcome. Off to cruise Reverb!

Last edited:
Worked on the taxes today. I had already stared and had us owing $3,200. By the time the wife was done going over what I did, and adding some other stuff, we were in the green at whopping $29. Still a little to go, but heading in I was expecting to owe about $5,000. Needless to say, I’m pretty happy with the outcome. Off to cruise Reverb!
You can’t buy much with $29.
The secret is to over pay through the year so the refund seems like free money next year.

The project that’s getting the most attention from me is checking for, and perhaps imagining symptoms. We bought one of those forehead thermometers when we all had the flu, and it’s like my favorite thing in the house now.
Chicken soup and whisky....best cure for EVERYTHING !

The project that’s getting the most attention from me is checking for, and perhaps imagining symptoms. We bought one of those forehead thermometers when we all had the flu, and it’s like my favorite thing in the house now.

I've been trying to use ours as a ebow. I just can't get it to do more than beep and tell me my guitar is 70 degrees. I think it might be sick...or dead.

Last edited:
Back