'COVID-19' Projects

I started a separate thread, but:

Time to build my playing area / studio...
mmF9aGi.jpg

It's snowing inside?

Yup, all kinds of sheetrock dust coming down from the ceiling! I sweep small stuff into a pile, shovel into bag, then follow behind w/the shop vac.
The wife would not be pleased if her "good dustpan" were repurposed for construction debris... :D

I don't know if I'm disgusted or intrigued

There was a company that used to make a Grilled Steak and Onion chip. I think it was Snyders Of Hanover (pretty sure) - I remember the bag. They were great. They used to put them in the vending machine where I worked. We caught the guy filling the machine one day and bought all of the ones he brought. He said, "You guys like these?" We said yeah, why? He said, "They don't sell anywhere else." So he ended up bringing all of them to us. Used to find them at rest stops (especially the first one into MD from PA along I-70), and occasionally in stores. Haven't seen them in years, and we were just talking about them the other day.

There was a company that used to make a Grilled Steak and Onion chip. I think it was Snyders Of Hanover (pretty sure) - I remember the bag. They were great. They used to put them in the vending machine where I worked. We caught the guy filling the machine one day and bought all of the ones he brought. He said, "You guys like these?" We said yeah, why? He said, "They don't sell anywhere else." So he ended up bringing all of them to us. Used to find them at rest stops (especially the first one into MD from PA along I-70), and occasionally in stores. Haven't seen them in years, and we were just talking about them the other day.

We get Roysters T-bone Steak flavoured crisps. Very good.

And it seems only in Scotland, Walkers (Lays) pickled onion flavoured crisps that my daughter is daft about!

This is definitely a weird "Truck Stop" find. You'll see these chips right next to the pickled eggs, mounted Jackaloupe head and a VHS copy of Teen Wolf Too

Back