Couple Of "In The Field" Pics...

Mark Ray

The RockTrain
Saturday we played the St. Judes Rock Fest, an annual event here in Knoxville. I brought out Ol' Blue this year. '95 CU22, Royal Blue 10 Top, MOP birds, all original except for a Ron Thorn TRC from back in the day (BRW version). I brought out the Egnater Renegade 1/2 stack for the first time in 9 years! It sounded massive. I had been playing it at home for a couple of weeks to make sure things were good. I re-tubed the entire head with JJ's several years back, along with switching the clean channel to 6V6's compared to the original 6L6's.

ps-Dragon 1's KICK A$$!
uFam9IX.jpg

5GCym4t.jpg

Last edited:
I love playing outdoor gigs.
(Indoor gigs too...)

Nice looking guitar.

What's on your pedalboard?
The Pedal Train you see in the pic belongs to the next guy that played. My Furman was over next to it. The current line-up: Dunlop 535Q Chrome wah, Lucky Dog Beef Cake (prototype #1), RYRA Klon Klone, Coal Dust (forgot the brand), Visual Sound H2O (original run), BOSS Tremelo, Vibronaut (forgot the brand), TC Electronics Sub 'n' Up, MXR 10-band eq, BOSS Tuner, LINE6 digital G50 receiver.

Last edited:
The Pedal Train you see in the pic belongs to the next guy that played. My Furman was over next to it. The current line-up: Dunlop 535Q Chrome wah, Lucky Dog Beef Cake, RYRA Klon Klone, Coal Dust (forgot the brand), Visual Sound H2O (original run), BOSS Tremelo, Vibronaut (forgot the brand), TC Electronics Sub 'n' Up, MXR 10-band eq, BOSS Tuner, LINE6 digital G50 receiver.
I recently added a Ryra Klone. Best Klon-Clone on the market, sounds great! Congrats on getting some stage time.

Here's a shot from a few months back. Weather Guessers predicted the high to be 59, partly cloudy. Well guess what? It was 36, very windy, with spitting snow! This was a street fair in a small town where I grew up, Harriman, TN. The wind was whipping like we were in Chicago! Here's the deal, Mr.P stayed rock solid with tuning, and worked perfectly as always. My fingers, not so much!
eAbIOHG.jpg

Back