Couldn’t pass it up.

1neeto

My good friend always fueling my GAS. First was the S2, then it got crazy from there. Here’s a 90’s Mesa/Boogie Subway Rocket I just couldn’t pass up. I can’t believe the tone that comes out of this little guy at just about ANY volume level! And of course, pairs so well with my S2! Always wanted a Boogie, and I think I’m just getting started!

etWQumW.jpg

My good friend always fueling my GAS. First was the S2, then it got crazy from there. Here’s a 90’s Mesa/Boogie Subway Rocket I just couldn’t pass up. I can’t believe the tone that comes out of this little guy at just about ANY volume level! And of course, pairs so well with my S2! Always wanted a Boogie, and I think I’m just getting started!

etWQumW.jpg

A magic combination from a PRS and Mesa!

I hd a Subway Rocket back in the early '90s. Great little amp. I used on quite a few ad projects along with a few other Boogie amps.
Funny how i never heard of this amp. I imagine how it would fall through the cracks with the Mark series and dual rectos taking the spotlight around that time.

Funny how i never heard of this amp. I imagine how it would fall through the cracks with the Mark series and dual rectos taking the spotlight around that time.

I was really into Mesas around then, and had that amp, a Tremoverb, a Blue Angel, a Maverick, and a couple of others at the same time. The Subway Rocket was a wonderful recording tool.

Back