Corey Congilio is posting all over about NAMM

matonanjin

Corey Congilio has been posting like crazy about working the PRS Booth at NAMM and demoing the new S2 594. I know that link won't do you any good if you don't FB. But take my word for it. He has posted it seems like daily on FB and he has it on his website.

Corey has a fairly substantial following on FB and over at TrueFire and elsewhere (me among them). Paul should be happy about what Corey is doing to get people to the booth.

vlcsnap-00125.jpg

Corey Congilio has been posting like crazy about working the PRS Booth at NAMM and demoing the new S2 594. I know that link won't do you any good if you don't FB. But take my word for it. He has posted it seems like daily on FB and he has it on his website.

Just to be clear, you don't have to have a Facebook account to see Corey's posts. You'll get an annoying pop up trying to get you to create an account, but you don't need one for that.

the topic of this thread is that "Corey C... is posting all over about NAMM". I thought, with my post, it was fairly evident. Corey was excited about PRHh having him demo the new (at that time) S2 594. He did a lot of promoting, on his various sites, encouraging people to get to the booth.

That was all.

Back