Core fiddle, SE amp and something else

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
So, just a quick pic of one of my CU22s and my SE 20 amp. And OOPS!!! I may have accidentally captured the new Schecter Stiletto Custom 5 in the background of this photo. ;)

53513216_10161473315140331_953716695170547712_n.jpg

Congrats, you had fun drunk buying!
The amp is "supposed" to be in tomorrow. Again, from FedEx :( We shall see how it goes this time. But I have already plugged it into a couple of guitar amps and it doesn't sound half bad through them. Both were 2x12s so it was moving some decent air. But I am waiting to hear it though an amp calibrated to respond to those lower note ranges.

The amp is "supposed" to be in tomorrow. Again, from FedEx :( We shall see how it goes this time. But I have already plugged it into a couple of guitar amps and it doesn't sound half bad through them. Both were 2x12s so it was moving some decent air. But I am waiting to hear it though an amp calibrated to respond to those lower note ranges.

I think you’re about to have some serious fun!

I think you’re about to have some serious fun!
And here's the thing. I just tracked it down to the Sorting Hub in Hagerstown Maryland. The exact place that took off late on my last shipment infield to get it to my area on time. Let's see how it works this time.

And here's the thing. I just tracked it down to the Sorting Hub in Hagerstown Maryland. The exact place that took off late on my last shipment infield to get it to my area on time. Let's see how it works this time.

The good news is that now you know where the shipping hub is. :)

So it looks like both the case and the amp managed to arrive today without incident. Since I was at work today I had them deliver it to the shop. Glad it's here. Somehow, you never know with UPS and FedEx.

53502782_10161480356460331_2180336230804226048_n.jpg

Back