"Control Rango, GREEN LIGHT, I say again GREEN LIGHT" "Rango copy's Green Light"

Rango

So my B-Day is coming up and the usual discussion starts - "What do you want for your Birthday? If you don't give me a list you're going to get that Michael Flatly "Lord of the Dance" DVD you've always wanted!" :violin: My 7yo daughter chimes in " Mommy says you love him, should we buy you a guitar and get his picture painted on it!?" :eek:

"Okay Okay NOT THAT! Can I just have some cash for my guitar fund?" :cool:

(Insert sound of Angels singing or Jimmi playing HERE)
I then heard something that me and my fellow married guys don't hear very often :laugh:

"Yes"

"So I can go guitar shopping?" :confused:

"YES"
:five:

DANG - I'm always looking but it's like any hunting - the bucks always walk buy when you aren’t packing or Momma hadn't handed you a TAG! :D

I admit - I love playing but I love hunting the "next guitar" too! :thumbs up:

So I'd pretty much locked in on finding a DGT LIKE this:

http://willcuttguitars.com/paul-ree...lery/prs-dgt-faded-blue-jean-birds-10-top-837

- FBJ Wide Flames with some variation maybe 10 top

But I did spend most of last night playing my R9 and got to thinking maybe a SC245 or double cut Ted? I do like that scale length!

The HUNT IS ON! :biggrin:

What do you guys think I should get!?

DGT! :D
TED! :D
Some other PRS with 245 scale length!? Sort of on a FBJ kick but the Royal Blue is cool too, of course there's FROST BITE and Dark cherry burst!

How about this one?

194568-5x.jpg

So I'd pretty much locked in on finding a DGT LIKE this:

http://willcuttguitars.com/paul-ree...lery/prs-dgt-faded-blue-jean-birds-10-top-837

- FBJ Wide Flames with some variation maybe 10 top

But I did spend most of last night playing my R9 and got to thinking maybe a SC245 or double cut Ted? I do like that scale length!

The HUNT IS ON! :biggrin:

What do you guys think I should get!?

DGT! :D
TED! :D
Some other PRS with 245 scale length!? Sort of on a FBJ kick but the Royal Blue is cool too, of course there's FROST BITE and Dark cherry burst!

I've known your pain. :) When you're looking you can look at all of them, but when you buy, you're only getting one. Unless you can buy more than that. That'd be my suggestion; get 2 or 3. :laugh:

I'm only getting one now...

there's always next year! LOL!!! ;-)

SO MANY guys love the DGT - I really want to find for myself out what all the fuss is about! :D

EGADS - I like the blue burst - it's in the running with Solana Burst and a couple of others. But hoping I can find the right FBJ ;)
Saw your sig and it reminds me I need to check inventory at Wildwood! :D

Last edited:
They have that one listed as a FBJ burst! I thought you'd appreciate it. I'll be at Wldwood Thursday, hoping to make a trade...

They have that one listed as a FBJ burst! I thought you'd appreciate it. I'll be at Wldwood Thursday, hoping to make a trade...
Thanks for looking out for me. :top:
It's hard to tell in the pic's sometimes. If you have time, check it out for me while you're there and let me know what you think! :D

On the "Signature" page
http://www.wildwoodguitars.com/electrics/prs/signature.htm
I'm only seeing - one faded blue burst and 3 faded blue contour burst. No FBJ - I must be missing it?
Can you pm me a link to it? ;)

Back