Congratulations Howard!

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Heart finally voted into
the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame!

d8652a7624c34649d95ac016e3ec4542.jpg

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/seattle-s-heart-finally-voted-into-rock-n-roll-hall-of-fame

What a journey! It must feel like Magic, Man. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Way overdue. Congratulations, Howie!

(why is it that I now cannot get Barracuda outta my head??!!) :D

Hey Howie...come over to this forum and join up....lotsa fans of yours here, and since I understand you own at least one PRS guitar( ;)), you'll fit right in.

Very cheap, easy dues here to join as well. Just send me your 1980 Golden Eagle, and I will make sure you get accepted. :D

Excellent news - congratulations to Ann, Nancy, Howard and all the members of Heart past and present.

I'm currently reading the Heart biography "Kicking and Dreaming" and just ordered the latest 2 CDs from Amazon the other day!

edit: and I still have this:

HLeese.jpg

Last edited:
Its pretty amazing when you think about it that Howard......really, really, really is one of the main reasons our beloved PRS are where they are today. The last thing all his fans saw before he melted their faces off with riffs were bird inlays.

Take a bow, Howard! :star:

Last edited:
The last thing all his fans saw before he melted their faces off with riffs were bird inlays. Take a bow, Howard! :star:

Not always, Mike....sometimes they were treated to moons...happily in my posession at the preset time....

221p.jpg

aba120.jpg

Excellent news for a wonderful person! Howie and I chatted for quite a while at Paul's house during one of the Experiences... Just the fact that I can type that sentence makes me happy as a clam!

Its pretty amazing when you think about it that Howard......really, really, really is one of the main reasons our beloved PRS are where they are today. The last thing all his fans saw before he melted their faces off with riffs were bird inlays.

Take a bow, Howard! :star:

When we introduced the Howard Leese Signature PS model, one dealer was not too happy about the "Fill on the top" and wanted to return the guitar to the factory for a refund. After I explained the dresser drawer story to him, everything was cool. :laugh:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;34218 said:
"HML" is already a member, Ned.

Then give him a poke to start posting, Hans.

Ya hear that, Howie?

Edit....D'uh...it doesn't bode well for my future dementia, that I exchanged posts with Howie back in June on this very forum.

Last edited:
When we introduced the Howard Leese Signature PS model, one dealer was not too happy about the "Fill on the top" and wanted to return the guitar to the factory for a refund. After I explained the dresser drawer story to him, everything was cool. :laugh:

I remember on BaM there was a guy from Australia who posted a rant about "The new Leese PS guitar that was in his local shop, but had a repair in it so why would anyone buy it that way???

Ha! I remember someone posting a photo of one (specifically on the plug) and calling out PRS on their Quality Control.

Priceless.

Then give him a poke to start posting, Hans.

Dude, I know damn well you have his number on speed dial! Get to work, Ned. ;)

Kidding aside, he saw the thread last night. We just reset his password. I'm sure he's still celebrating. I would be!

Last edited:
Back