Confessions of An Ampaholic

Your age is showing, Mr. Monophonic.

Really?

There aren’t any mirrors on Dagobah, so I can’t tell.

cNuS0wA.jpg

Likewise, no disrespect but, in this case, it would be "load" and not "loaded"

And you're implying that he's the hillbilly around here?o_O
Have you never seen the Beverly Hillbillies? (Go listen to the theme song)

Bob made a metaphoric funny and got disrespected at the same time. Tough crowd!

Up from the ground came a-bubblin’ crude...

Have you never seen the Beverly Hillbillies? (Go listen to the theme song)

Bob made a metaphoric funny and got disrespected at the same time. Tough crowd!

Up from the ground came a-bubblin’ crude...

Yes I have. Numerous times.

And so they loaded up the truck, and they moved to Beverly...

That's grammatically correct.

When did you loaded up...

That's not correct.

*sigh* +1.

I think what's being said here is that we need to take a look at ourselves and see if we could clean up our act. Not our "houses,", rather, ourselves. Including what comes from our mouths.

No offense to anyone involved in this discussion. Just trying to make this place a cleaner and safer environment for all who might visit.

That, and being able to enjoy a good shave without the associated toilet paper.

Last edited:
Oh, I found the pissy about grammar forum.
Anybody know where the fun with guitars forum is?

There, there. Don't be crabby about trivial things. There's bigger stuff to worry about, for example, when does child #2 who's been studying diligently (albeit part-time) since 2003 ever graduate college?

I think you'll find your fun forum there along with the clouds of smoke and silly hats above.

With all the old bladders on here, this is a surprise?

[Sun setting on ocean video of older man walking arm in arm on the beach with the last attractive 70 year old woman on Earth]

No need to suffer. Just ask your doctor if Wannapeeless is right for you!

(May cause strokes or hear attacks in perfectly normal patients. Insanity or death has been known to occur. Causes Yaws and elephantiasis in certain individuals. If you get the urge to jump off a building, call your doctor. If you have an erection lasting more than three hours, consider yourself lucky. Causes hair loss in balding women. Do not take Wannapeeless you’ve seen a dentist in the last 48 months. Can cause painful pimples. If you notice hair growing out of your ears, tough luck).

Les, when you were a kid, was it difficult dating on horseback? :D
Actually, if you get the right saddle, it's great foreplay. :D

(This joke inspired by the "That 70s Show" episode I saw last night, where Red gets a motorcycle and after Kitty initially telling him he has to take it back, Red convinces her to take one ride before they return it. Kitty comes back very "excited" after a ride on the bike and tells him that he is absolutely NOT getting rid of it. :p Love that show!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet it was harder to get laid in the back seat of a carriage than it is in a car.
You'll never hear somebody else coming along and they didn't have headlights

Wouldn't you hear the horses clomping along? I'd imagine a carriage going over the rough ground wouldn't be exactly quiet.

I'd think the bigger impediment to romantic entanglement would be your own horses having "issues".

tenor.gif

Back to the topic, I am an ampaholic too. As previously stated, I like each amp flavor for different moods.

It is the same with guitars too.

Amps and guitars are like breasts, once you’ve seen/felt one, you pretty much want to have all of them. :)

Last edited:
Back